In-Bed Fuel Tanks
Increase your Ford, GM or Dodge Ram diesel pickup’s fuel capacity and driving range with an in-bed auxiliary fuel tank systems from Transfer Flow! Transfer Flow in-bed auxiliary tanks are available in 37, 50, 75, 98 and 100 gallons, and are available in sturdy aluminized steel and bright diamond plate. Transfer Flow fuel tanks are fully baffled to minimize fuel sloshing and come complete with all necessary installation components and detailed instructions (some pickups require a fillneck kit or tee). Using the patented technology of our TRAX 3™ or our MaxFlo-TFI™ operating system, the transfer process is entirely automatic and 100% worry free! Exclusive design features allow some tanks to be used in conjunction with other popular cargo accessories such as retractable truck bed covers and tonneau covers. Let us "fuel your adventures" with a safe, legal and durable in-bed auxiliary fuel tank system from Transfer Flow!
50 Gallon Low Profile Fuel Tank The height of this tank allows it to fit under a tonneau cover. This tank fits a short bed and long bed pickups, and is available in either 14 gauge aluminized steel with black powder coat finish or bright polished aluminum daimond plate.
98 Gallon High Capacity Fuel Tank
Our popular 98 gallon in-bed auxiliary fuel tank comes in bright aluminum diamond plate or black powder coated finish, with the height being about flush with most pickup bed rails.
100 Gallon "Hauler" Fuel Tank
Our 100 gallon in-bed fuel tank is just what your long bed pickup needs for those long hauls! Made from bright aluminum diamond plate and mill finish aluminum. You’ll love the sleek new look of our patent pending design!
Features and Benefits
We make our Liquid Transfer Tank series in two diffrent styles to create the right product for your needs
- Aluminum UWS aluminum truck boxes are designed and manufactured for the professional workman or truck owner looking for a tough, well-built toolbox.
- ProGrade Steel Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, UWS ProGrade boxes are built to withstand the most rugged, heavy-duty conditions space.
Holds 30 liquid gallons
Holds 24 gallons CA standards
Auxiliary 3/8" NPT opening for fuel transfer
2-1/4" standard fuel filler
14 gauge aluminized steel
Generous tool storage space
Rugged safety latches
Height 17-7/8" / Length 48"
Weight 106 lbs.
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum with an UltraBlack powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Combo Tank and Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Transfer Tank Features .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap and Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles and Drain Plug
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- Hammer Head Design With Narrow Base To Fit Between Wheel Wells
- Utility Chest Features .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty